TIGER EYE | tawny port red
outerwear // tawny port red
TIGER EYE is the epitome of the perfect puffer coat. Carefully designed to keep you warm and covered throughout the winter tides. The great attention to technical detail, in combination with a classic cut, makes this a true wardrobe staple.
DuPont™ Sorona® filing is biodegradable, very warm and can be washed without losing shape. Animals are neither used for this filling, which contains solely sustainable fibre’s found in nature. Making it an eco-conscious option as well as technical.
This breathable material has a waterproof coating up to 8000mm column pressure to endure heavy rainfall. An extra durable Bionic finish® Eco water repellent has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. All seams have been hermetically taped so no water can penetrate the garment.
SHINE BRIGHT KIDDO
Stand out in the dark with our practical, as well as fun, reflective visibility features. Find the small reflective strips in the "barely-there' pockets on the left sleeve and back. These can be taken out when needed and concealed again after.
- 8000mm column pressure
- Taped seams
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill / Structured Nylon
- Biodegradable insulation by DuPont™ Sorona®
- DWR Bionic finish® Eco; this deep water-repellent finish is based on a fluorine free recipe
- Adjustable hood for sizes 134/140 and up
- Invisible magnetic closures
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Two front pockets with side and top entrances
- Chest zipper + small back pocket
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulations
What to do when this outerwear is dirty or has stains? First try to wipe with a wet cloth and soap. If really necessary, it can be machine washed at 30 degrees, please use a delicate program. It's allergic to softener and bleach. Only dry hanging, do not tumble dry.