HORSEMAN | green forest
outerwear // green forest
Consider this short casual jacket when looking for a breathable waterproof winter essential. The casual fit, wide faux fur lined hood and furry varsity chest logo make this a style that both kids and parents will love.
This breathable material has a waterproof coating up to 8000mm column pressure to endure heavy rainfall. An extra durable Bionic finish® water repellent has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. All seams have been hermetically taped so no water can penetrate the garment.
SHINE BRIGHT KIDDO
Stand out in the dark with our practical, as well as fun, reflective visibility features. Find the small reflective strips in the "barely-there' pockets on the left sleeve and back. These can be taken out when needed and concealed again after.
- 8000mm column pressure
- Taped seams
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill and/or Structured Nylon
- DWR Bionic finish® Eco; the deep water-repellent component used is based on a fluorine free recipe
- Front zip as well as easy to open frontal buttons keep wind from entering the jacket.
- Ribbed cuffs + hem
- Adjustable hood for sizes 134/140 and up
- Varsity chest logo (not on true blue option)
- Two welted side pockets
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulations
- No animals are used for these products
What to do when this outerwear is dirty or has stains? First try to wipe with a wet cloth and soap. If really necessary, it can be machine washed at 30 degrees, please use a delicate program. It's allergic to softener and bleach. Only dry hanging, do not tumble dry.