DESERT FOX | terra cotta
outerwear // terra cotta
Best-selling waterproof parka DESERT FOX is back in a lightweight summer version with soft towelling lining. The combination of technical details and a classic silhouette make this style perfect to be worn from city life to outdoor adventures and back.
This breathable material has a waterproof coating up to 8000mm column pressure to endure heavy rainfall. An extra durable water repellent finish has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. All seams have been hermetically taped so no water can penetrate the garment.
SHINE BRIGHT KIDDO
Stand out in the dark with our practical, as well as fun, reflective visibility feature. Find the small reflective strip in the "barely-there' pocket at the back. This can be taken out when needed and concealed again after.
- 8000mm column pressure
- Taped seams
- DWR finish
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill
- Soft towelling lining
- Invisible magnetic closures
- Adjustable hood and cuffs
- Embroidered penguin at chest up to size 134/140
- Embroidered GOSOAKY logo at sleeve for all sizes
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulationsNo animals are used for these products
What to do when this outerwear is dirty or has stains? First try to wipe with a wet cloth and soap. If really necessary, it can be machine washed at 30 degrees, please use a delicate program. It's allergic to softener and bleach. Only dry hanging, do not tumble dry.