WILD HOGS | true blue
outerwear // true blue
Meet WILD HOGS, a beautiful style for those looking for something different without compromising comfort. This little puffer jacket with biodegradable insulation has colour block front inserts and a slightly cropped fit giving it that fashion flair.
This breathable material has a waterproof coating up to 8000mm column pressure to endure heavy rainfall. An extra durable Bionic finish® water repellent has been applied so that water simply glides off the material. All seams have been hermetically taped so no water can penetrate the garment.
The shiny Gold option is Water-repellent only!
SHINE BRIGHT KIDDO
Stand out in the dark with our practical, as well as fun, reflective visibility features. Find the small reflective strips in the "barely-there' pockets on the left sleeve and back. These can be taken out when needed and concealed again after.
- 8000mm column pressure
- Taped seams
- High performance material Dense Micro Twill / Gold Ripstop
- Biodegradable insulation by DuPont™ Sorona®
- DWR Bionic finish® Eco; the deep water-repellent component used is based on a fluorine free recipe
- Waterproof front zipper
- Ribbed inner cuffs
- Two welted side pocket
- Adjustable hem
- All our garments are BPA + AZO free and certified with all child safety regulations
- No animals are used for these products
What to do when this outerwear is dirty or has stains? First try to wipe with a wet cloth and soap. If really necessary, it can be machine washed at 30 degrees, please use a delicate program. It's allergic to softener and bleach. Only dry hanging, do not tumble dry.